If a simple wave or overhead arm movement produces an embarrassing series of jiggles, contact Georgetown Plastic Surgery today. Our skilled cosmetic surgeons are pleased to offer art lift surgery to residents of Georgetown and the surrounding area.
How is an arm lift performed?
Also known as brachioplasty, an arm lift is a surgical procedure that reshapes the under portion of the upper arm, from the underarm region to the elbow. Using state of the art contouring techniques, Dr. Staebel can remove excess skin and fatty deposits and create a tighter and more youthful contour of your upper arms. Arm lift surgery is generally performed as an outpatient procedure with minimal sedation. The incision line is typically hidden on the inside of your arm.
What benefits can I expect from an art lift?
At Georgetown Plastic Surgery your arms can go from flabby to toned and chic with one simple surgery that can:
• Reduce excess skin and fat between your underarm and elbow
• Reshape your arm to have smoother skin and contours
• Give your arm a more toned and proportionate appearance
The results of arm lift surgery will be long-lasting, provided you maintain a stable weight and general fitness.
Am I a good candidate for an arm lift?
In general, you are a good candidate for an arm lift if:
• Your upper arm skin has sufficient elasticity
• Your weight is relatively stable and are not significantly overweight
• You do not have a medical condition that impairs healing or increases surgical risk
• You do not smoke
• You have a positive outlook and realistic expectations
Stop hiding your arms under baggy clothes year round. Choose instead to confidently face the world in short sleeves again, contact Georgetown Plastic Surgery for more information about arm lift surgery. We will schedule you a consultation with Dr. Staebel.